Thursday, October 6, 2016

Morning Wood & BOEs & Jacking Off - Oh, My!

Ah, so many perfect responses to yesterday's post about the enjoyment of morning wood.
2
Steve notes the wife could have volunteered to replace her husbands hand. And the ever-lovely Jean notes that some of us just may be the product of our father's morning boner.
3

Blogger buddy AOM notes that in addition to enjoying that early morning wood, men are also in the habit of massaging and caressing our packages "in a non-sexual way while watching TV and stuff." While my wife has asked about all kinds of things regarding my man parts over the years, she's never commented on that particular activity. And I do it all the time.
4

5

6
For some of us, it turns into masturbation
7

8

9

10

or - as in some cases early on in our marriage - into really good sex because my wife replaced my hand.
11

12
Steve also asks what a BOE is. BOE stands for Blood Oxygen Erection. These are the boners which have nothing to do with sexual arousal. The tissues of the Spongiosum Cavernosae - the tunnels in the penis which fill with blood to form an erection - do not get supplied with blood oxygen in the same way the rest of the body does. So, we develop these as many as 9 times during waking hours (past puberty we pretty much ignore them)
13
and as many as 11 while we're asleep. The nighttime ones get fully hard and (typically) last longer because we're completely relaxed within REM sleep.
14
Some folks (erroneously) blame the nocturnal ones on sex dreams, believing they are the reason for wet dreams.
15
The truth of it is that the BOE may trigger sexual dreams, but they are not caused by dreams.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such good advice and information - you help us all see how normal and natural all this is. I hope you are well and having fun, bro. Wishing you a bonerific day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Xersex said...

interesting as usual!

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work!

Steve said...

Thanks for the info. I am still not clear as to how a BOE differs from a normal erection in terms of the oxygen level... Are you saying that blood oxygen is higher at night because the demands imposed by the rest of the body on the oxygen carried by the blood are reduced at night, so that oxygenated blood goes looking for a place where it can do some good, namely the Spongiosum Cavernosae or corpus cavernosum?

As far as daytime BOEs are concerned, I haven't had one of those for a long time. However, I do recall them imposing themselves on me at odd times in my youth. Seems as though this never happened when I was burning substantial calories, so it could fit the theory.

I also remember getting hard, though, when I was just minding my own business doing pullups on some rungs that my Dad had installed between the joists in the ceiling of the basement. In fact, sometimes if I was pushing my limits (which for me would have been anything north of about 20 pullups at a time), not only would I get an erection but I would actually have an orgasm and ejaculate all over the place. Probably I was 16 or so at the time.

As long as I'm getting graphic here, I will confess that at that point in my life I didn't understand the changes in my body with great precision, only that they were strange, scary and wonderful all at the same time.

I remember getting a BOE once where my cock became so engorged with blood that it wouldn't fit in my pants. I pulled out a ruler and measured it. From the very base (on the underside, where it emerges from the pelvic bone) to the tip was 14 inches. The whole thing was thick, throbbing and oozing precum.

Sad to say, I can't generate anything close to that length now. Not complaining; I still have a decent erect length to take care of business.

At the time, I was too hung up from the warnings I had heard about masturbation that I did nothing to respond to what my system was evidently demanding. (Not blaming this on my parents; they had never said word one about the subject.) I just waited for it to go away.

SickoRicko said...

Your posts are always educational!