Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Morning J/O Routine

This is why I write this blog. To help guys like this...

"Sometimes when I wake up in the morning with my dick hard as a steel rod and I don't have to take a leak I love to lay there and jack off. My wife says I'm weird. Am I?"
1

2

3

4
Brother, if jacking off first thing in morning is weird, then all men are weird. (Careful there, Ladies! LOL.)
5
Here's the deal: Testosterone is produced while we sleep, so when we wake it's at its highest level. Combined with that final nocturnal BOE, when we're fully relaxed, and our cocks are straining for the ceiling. It's nature providing us with the energy and stamina we'll need to make it through the day.
6
Every hard-on is a good hard-on. But, for a lot of guys, morning wood is their favorite boner of the day because of its particular hardness.
7

8

9

10
So, it makes sense that we'd like to spend some time enjoying it - even if we don't ejaculate.
11

12

13
14
So long as we aren't dealing with any jealousy issues...Dude, you can assure your wife that morning jack off routine and enjoying your cock then is absolutely, perfectly normal.

B


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Normal! Whether jacking off or even just massaging our balls and penis while watching TV and stuff in a non-sexual way - that is what most guys do - we love on our marvelous genitals. And even if it weren't normal and thought of as crazy - I'd rather be crazy than normal. : ) Wishing you a JizzTastic day, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

FRENCH PATRICK said...

Weird compared with what?
Compared with her goldfish which is not a human and can not be used as a comparative basis?
Weird compared with whom?
Compared with herself who is not a man and can not be used as a comparative basis? Compared with other men with whom she has slept and who can not be used as a comparative basis because they are not him.
It is up to her that it falls to argue her judgment. It is not up to us that it falls to discuss about an opinion of which we ignore the foundations. Especially if this opinion can be labelled as being nothing more than a personal bias.
Bisous, Pat.
Love, Jean.

Mistress Maddie said...

I must be really out there then, because I routine is almost always jacking off in the morning upon waking and then at bed again, if the Lad isn't there. Hell sometimes even in the afternoon.

Steve said...

Interesting post. I think that the wife, instead of giving your correspondent a bad time, should volunteer to take the place of his hand in allowing his boner to perform its proper function....not that my wife is necessarily any more cooperative in the early hours of the day.

You lost me on that reference to a "nocturnal BOE." What is a BOE?

Anonymous said...

you're the best let's enjoy our boners

JeanWM said...

Amen & hallelujah! We have all benefited, and some of us may be the product! Bisous.

SickoRicko said...

Excellent, fabulous post!

Xersex said...

let me tell you this: I wake up with a erection, only if was dreaming a sexual dream!

whkattk said...

@ Xersex - Nope. You're only having a sexual dream because of the boner that developed. That hard-on was not due to sexual dreaming.

Xersex said...

in my opinion I had an erection because I was dreaming a sexual dream!

FRENCH PATRICK said...

Dear Xersex, Pat is right and you are wrong.
On your side it's true that it is what you felt and what you may believe.
On his side it is true that what he said is really what happened.
Hugs and bisous.