Thursday, October 13, 2016

Boner Patrol

You're driving down the road and the vibrations cause your cock to swell to epic proportions. The bend at your hip and crease in your pants have it trapped and won't let it go where it needs to. 
2
Which is down alongside your thigh
3
You undo the pants, let the boner spring to freedom, and in seconds the nausea and ache dissipate. You sigh in relief.
4

5
6

7
A very quick whoop of a siren catches your attention. In the lane next to you is a policeman on his motorcycle motioning you to pull over. 
8
Well, shit.
9
You do and he's tapping at your window before you can stuff your cock back into your pants and hide it, like he didn't see it towering out of your crotch
10

11
He leans down, looks at your now-wilted cock, 
12
then he makes eye contact. "You really need to cover that up. Let me see your license and registration."

"Sorry." You explain you weren't jacking off or anything, just giving your boner a place to go.
13
"I get it Happens to me, too, especially on the bike. And, I saw that your hands were on the wheel. But, it's grounds for indecent exposure to drive around with your dick visible to other drivers."

"Sorry," you say again.

"I'm not going to cite you this time. But don't let me see that shit again. Next time you get a hard-on while you're driving cover it up with your shirt." He hands you your license and registration.
14
"Yes, sir, Thank you."

"Have a good day."


You sigh in relief as he walks away. He signals you to drive off, and you do.
15
Who says cops aren't nice?


9 comments:

FRENCH PATRICK said...

And what about the women at the wheel?
Our marvellous Jean can maybe answer if she wish it.

As regards yourself, my dear Pat, you could begin to get ready for updating your text by taking into account the emergence of the cars that drive themselves and free our both hands to operate our tool. And more than one if affinity.

Love and bisous to you two, my two friends.

Mistress Maddie said...

I let my cock out alot on long trips. But if I was a cop and saw those cocks of 5&6, I'd be trying to find a place to inspect them futher!!! I wonder if that has ever happened?

JeanWM said...

Yes cops just doing their job. Have a great weekend, I'm on a Game of Thrones binge! Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Police can be understanding! I have a story about that, but it'd take too long to tell!

Xersex said...

sure they can be so nice!

enjoy my lst post:
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2016/10/lgbt-superheroes.html

Anonymous said...

Even buses and cable cars can be like that. Just bouncing around gives you a boner. And on mass transit, even spreading your legs a couple degrees to accommodate your (still concealed) dick and balls gets the PC police in a tizzy.

It's a real pain when you surpass the ten-inch mark.

SickoRicko said...

Close call!

whkattk said...

@ Anon, 8:12PM - It may be a long story, but I'd love to hear it. Seriously. Send an email: whkattk@gmail.com

whkattk said...

@ Anon, 5:47 - Yep. Any constant vibration of the lower half can send our cocks into bonerland. But, really? People get upset over it?? See, this is the issue we men face. It's just a penis, responding to outside stimulation. It's natural. It's normal.

My brother could relate to the 10+ inches issue.