Thursday, October 20, 2016

44%

The blogger at Monday Nite Bate Buds (link in the Side Bar) posted this statistic: "44% of all buds know what it feels like to bro one out naked with their best bud….."
2

3

4

5
I'm not exactly sure where he got this number from (I couldn't find any surveys at all), but I'm willing to bet it's probably pretty close to accurate. Though, one must remember that the results are those who admit to it.


Jay comments that he wishes there were a directory of jack off clubs, or groups. 
6
 Well, Jay, you're in luck. The New York Jacks has just such a directory - though they must rely on groups to send them the information. New York Jacks Links 
7

8

9

10

11

12
13

14

15

16

8 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Great post with terrific pix!

Mistress Maddie said...

Well, the next time the Lad is in town when in lines up with the Philadelphia Jacks, were going. I've read their website.....sounds like a very fun, bonding and welcoming place.

Anonymous said...

My guess is that number is a lot higher considering those who keep quiet about it. I hope you are having a lovely day, bro. Wishing you a Bonerifically JizzTastic Day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

So glad I didn't read your pre-debate Blog, I would have slept through the last 60 min. I'm glad I persisted because the big zinger was at the end. I can't imagine what our Blog family around the world thinks of our election politics, but I liked the sign in the crowd, Grab Trump by the Ballot.

When will it all end. Thanks Pat and French Patrick for your informed comments. Bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - I missed that sign! Only 19 more days...until Trump whines louder than he ever has and sends his supporters into the streets to protest and cause trouble. Lord only knows how long his reign of terror will last.

Xersex said...

love your orgiastic pics!

Semper Veri said...

All I'm gonna say is 'Be Honest With Everyone As To What You Are Doing And Who You Are Doing And When'.

*Shakes Head*

whkattk said...

@ Semper Veri - I agree. Why not be honest and open about it if we enjoy it?