Thursday, September 15, 2016

Drop Trou for Your Life!

It's the 15th. You know what that means.

Buddy Ball Check

Put down the weed...
 Drop trou 
 and get busy, guys.



 Lie back, spread the legs wide, and check those balls
Then, please, please, please, - everyone! ladies included - please get the men in your lives to shed the embarrassment
and grab those balls. 

Urge them to give the man-berries a thorough check!
Issues? Small lump, a spot which feels a bit firmer than the surrounding nut tissue? Go and get it checked!


 Get a boner during the exam?

So what! Who cares?
Please, trust me.
Your doctor would rather you come in and pop a solid boner while he's down there than you not getting checked.

9 comments:

FRENCH PATRICK said...

The Sex Pistols say: "Never Mind The Bollocks".
You, you say exactly the contrary.
I have to choose.
They say it by singing...
Not you...
I allow myself to be seduced by theses sirens' songs...
But you are more convincing...
And I am confident in my friend.
You are the winner!!!
Have a great day, mon chéri, with lots of bisous on your checked bollocks.
Jean, I cannot say the same thing to you, but I love you.

Mistress Maddie said...

That first GIF had me hypothesized for some time. Now, do you care to check me out???

Unknown said...

Great selection of images to accompany your encouragement to men to be aware of things that can go wrong!

FRENCH PATRICK said...

Postscript: I was joking, obviously. I know that the word "bollocks" concerns our testicles as well as the silly and ridiculous bullshits said by Donald Trump.
Bisous.

SickoRicko said...

Good advice!

JeanWM said...

Well, opportunities happen if you're paying attention, is one thing I learned from the comments. Also carpe colei instead of carpe diem.

Hooray the weekend is upon us! Love to all Patricks.

Xersex said...

love the pics!

Imagination said...

To play with the balls is one of the best exercises during the inspiring game of self-love.

whkattk said...

@ mistress - any time, my mistress. Any time.