Monday, November 16, 2015

Build (Cock) Muscle

The internet is very unstable today; I've had difficulty in leaving comments for all of my blogger buddies... But, I shall see if this post which continues our Health Tips for Men from AARP gets through.
2
Build Muscle: After age 50, sedentary people lose 30% of muscle strength. That can leave you frail and unable to do many simple things, like climbing a set of stairs (not to mention leave you unable to get a decent boner). But you can counter these unwanted effects by a bit of strength training for just 30 minutes a day, 2 days per week (imagine that! the same number of additional ejaculations per week suggested by doctors). After 18 to 20 weeks, you can expect to add muscle, regaining 25%-30%, according to the American Journal of Medicine.
3
So, get in those workouts, boys...
4
Alone
5

6

7
or using the buddy system
8

9

10
11


12
 And, while you're at it, don't forget that you should be exercising the anchoring tendons and suspensory ligaments of your cock by doing Kegels.

You can combine them with other sets
A
 You can do them at any time, anywhere. Clothed
B
 or naked
C

D
Kegels will help you strengthen cock muscle and maintain function for many years.

7 comments:

Xersex said...

I'm 43 and I can0t mean how much my muscles are reactive, also down there! excellent and eggcellent post!

Your French Patrick said...

Kegel exercises are one of the most effective treatments for many types of urinary incontinence and works well to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor, what has many other beneficial effects. We should do daily Kegel exercises, and that has nothing of a torture that we would impose to ourselves. That could be a useful and pleasant introduction in every "big whack attack", and therefore that qualifies you ex officio as coach for when that will be a discipline of Olympics. In any case, I vote for you.
I renew my thanks for your kind e-mail after what took place in Paris on the Worl Day of Kindness, and I wish you a wondrous day, my darling, with a lot of bisous.

Unknown said...

Great post as always! Good advice and hot photos! Thanks. Trust you are keeping in reasonably good health yourself. Thanks for your visits and comments, without them I would certainly stop posting!!

Unknown said...

OH! Paul is posting again! ENHANCED MASCULINITY.

Mistress Maddie said...

I strongly believe in the buddy system, wink! You would have to included a gif of the ever sexy Michael Hoffman in A. That boy does the most evil things to me....... he is incredibly sexy with one very nice cock.

JeanWM said...

Stay healthy. Exercise good for stress and there's enough of that.

Anonymous said...

Very good advice! Thanks for promoting our health and promoting healthy attitude about our bodies and sex. I hope all is going well with you, bro. Huggin' and Strokin' you always! AOM