Monday, April 6, 2015

Your Body & Self Love

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and that all my Christian readers had a joyous Easter.
And that my Jewish readers has an enjoyable Passover.
And I thank you all for the lovely comments and emails!
Blogger buddy AOM's posts today are about Narcissus and self-loving and the difference between the two. Beautiful images! (You should pop on over and visit.)
1
But, it brought to mind... I've posted about Body Electric before, but I don't think I expressed how much they really do. Yes, a portion of the weekend is spent on learning to become multi-orgasmic (it is possible for men, you know). So, there is the trading of massages to that end.
2
But along the way, as other men undress you, you learn become comfortable with your body - your entire body, which, yes, means your package. Sloughing off the shame and embarrassment of it, and the way it works and responds.
3

4
 There is also the lesson of gaining confidence. And self-worth, as the men express to you what they see that is particularly beautiful; your spirit, or a physical attribute. For me to be described as 'attractive,' to be told I had the 'kindest, most beautiful eyes,' that I exuded a 'warmth of personality that was hard to ignore,' that my smile 'radiated,'  my 'aura was beautiful which makes you beautiful' these things were overwhelming and truly brought tears of joy.
5
I came away from that weekend with a new sense of self. I learned to trust other men - which is something I never really did before (mainly due to the awful childhood at the brutal hands (fists) of my father). I gained a knowledge and appreciation of my man-parts I'd never known before. An entire weekend spent naked with others changed me for the better.
6
I came away from that weekend spent with over 40 men feeling good about myself; a new-found peace had settled over me. I spoke and moved with more assurance that I had something of worth to offer the world. Perhaps that's why I felt worthy of writing this blog. Perhaps that why I write this blog - to spread that same knowledge, that same sense of confidence, that same sense of self-worth, self love.
7

8

9

10

11

12

13
14
I cannot recommend the seminar enough. They have classes for men
women
and for couples.

Check out the website Body Electric School

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks brother, I hope you had a wonerful Easter weekend. Thanks for sharing your beautiful experience. I got teary eyed just reading about what a wonderful experience you had. I suspect if I ever get to have such an experience I will cry and cry from the joy of it. I really appreciate you sharing your experience and if I ever have the chance - I will follow your advice. Wishing you a beautiful day, my loving bro! Huggin and Strokin you in Spirit. AOM

Queer Heaven said...

Those types of weekends are so self affirming. The first time I went to that type of naked expression weekend was eons ago. Lucky for me I was still just a horny teen.
It truly helped make me the sexually open man I am today.

Your French Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Your French Patrick said...

I am looking for an opportunity to see first hand how much it is bodaciously true that you are "attractive", that you have the "kindest, most beautiful eyes" and that you exude a "warmth of personality that is hard to ignore", etc.
I have no doubt, my dear Pat, on the contrary I have only a great desire, not to say a need, to enjoy all that and the rest.

I am sad to learn that you had an "awful childhood".
To strike a child, slap or spanking, has absolutely no educational value.
It is already punished by the law in eight countries in Europe, and I hope well that that will be soon the same in France.

To make understand something to somebody, it is a statement of the obvious to say that it is necessary to explain it to him.
To say that a slap or a spanking can make understand something to somebody is a nonsense, it is only apt to trigger a defense or revolt reaction.

One day maybe that it will be understood that this is also true for the wars, but without excessive pessimism, I doubt to live enough old to see it.

All the the Heads of State or Government and their representatives would have to make as you, they have to be nude when they meets on the occasion of the International Summits and in the International Assemblies.

And I shall not even speak about the sadomasochists,I believe that it is easy to guess what I think.

Hoping that our planet will have made a little bit of progress by tomorrow, if only microscopic, I wish you a wondrous day, my dear friend, with a lot of cuddles and bisous.

Unknown said...

Greetings! Wonderful post as usual! Great advice! Hot images as always. Yes! Our childhood certainly has a deep and lasting effect on us. My father died when I was just 10 years old. But my memories of him are of a kind, gentle, loving man. My mother was the strict one and, after my father's death became very "religious". Then there were the over strict priests at boarding school. It took many years for me to discover who and what I really was.

I trust you enjoyed the dancers on my other blog! Especially the nude ones. Hugs, Patrick

Westernstock said...

A very instructive article and delightful pics. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

did you get to spend time with the guys you thought to be hot- in private? do you make love with your bodies and all its parts together during this time?or do you all just do these things in the open for all to enjoy? (sorry for all the questions)

O!Daddie said...

Amazing pics, as always !!

Fullmoonma said...

thanks for reminding us of the work that happens at Body Electric events. I've been doing their workshops since Joe Kramer developed the Celebrating the Body Erotic workshop in the 1980's. Life altering and the source of many friendships.

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Mon ami, I thank you so, so much. Your words do comfort me.

whkattk said...

@ LP - Yes, my liege, I certainly did see and enjoy the dancers on your Pursuit of Beauty blog. And I thank you for them. Hugs!!

whkattk said...

@ AOM - You, my brother, I suspect would get so much joy from the experience. You already express love and kindness and beauty. The men who would be there with you would be lucky indeed to have you there.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Yes, it is a amazing weekend! Layers of shame slowly was peeled off of me! So liberating! If you can, I recommend doing ... Dear Love as its a week long and you bond even more.