Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Welcome!

The hand is well on its way to being completely mended. I was careful in the use of it and in my personal ministrations... Jean suggested perhaps I could do this:
1
And, I admit, in my lithe and limber dancing youth I could; and did!
2
I truly appreciate all the comments and emails encouraging the healing, and the wishes for a good year ahead. As long as I have my health it will be; my morning wood will act as my personal barometer.
3
It's past time to welcome a new bunch of followers, who I hope will become participating Faithful Readers. Welcome to you all. Thanks for following Big Whack Attack. The folks here are from all walks of life. We're all friends here...
4
We have a good time and we're always ready and willing to lend advice, lend an ear, lend a hand.
5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13
I hope you'll stick around and join in the conversations by leaving comments. If you have questions about the workings and trappings of the male package,
14
you can find my email in the sidebar. Ask away!

5 comments:

Xersex said...

your healing hand is a wellcum news for all of us!!!

Your French Patrick said...

Photo 12 = Joey Cooper
16 photos in color at http://massagebait.com/galleries/pb02/pb02_joeycooper3/index.html

Wishing you a wondrous day, my dear friend, with a lot of bisous.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your hand is doing better, bro. Wishing you a bonerific day! Hugs and Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

Never could suck myself! Ah! Well! Other guys did! Hot post as always! Nude men enjoying each others company! Great. Hot and humid here so I'm nude indoors most of the time!

SickoRicko said...

Glad to hear your hand is better!