Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Total Cock Positive Day

1
Well, wel, well, well, well. Yesterday was an awesome day. First, I woke to a really, really hard morning boner. It was truly one for the record books. Went out back to whizz,
2
It stayed with me the entire time, and led me into the kitchen for my coffee.
3
Then I got to post here for all of you wonderful folks - my Faithful Readers - about striving for cock pride.
4
And, then I grabbed a bit of lunch and then guess what I did...
5
Lordy! it was sheer heaven. He did a fabulous job, brushed up against my burgeoning cock numerous times and never flinched.
6
That's the sign of a good masseur. I'd gone to a spa for this because (alas!) my regular masseur relocated (dammit!). Therefore I didn't get the blast-off during the massage my last dude always made happen.
7

8
But, the spa experience was nice. Lot's of guys wandering around, lying on lounge chairs, soaking in the jacuzzis, sitting in the saunas and steam rooms, showering.
9


11

12

13

14

15
It really was nice; a Total Cock Positive Day. Yes, there were a few obvious boners and semi-boners being sported throughout the place
16

17

18
but I didn't see anyone engaged in anything.
19

20
Well, nothing any more than guys tugging on their own soft cocks once in a while
21
Yet, there was one down moment: As I dressed to leave, one guy moved through the place carrying a towel in front of his crotch.
22
I wanted to ask - and should have - what he had that was so freakish he felt he needed to hide it from the view of the other men. Next time I run into a man like this I promise to politely inquire, out of sincere interest, curiosity, and education.

6 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

Happy International Hug Day, my dear friend, on this 21th of January.
I give you the priority but if you are no interrested, I would like to think that I can find a partner among all those that you showed.
Wishing you a wondrous day, with a lot of bisous.

Unknown said...

Nice to do something different now and again! Great post as always! Patrick

Xersex said...

love #17 ... so sexy!

my last post:

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/01/male-milk-lait-masculin.html

O!Daddie said...

We need a guy spa up here- definitely !!

Your French Patrick said...

To have the optical fiber I am compelled to change for a new internet access provider and that's why I don't know if I'll be able to be here tomorrow to wish you a wondrous weekend.
Thus, I do it already, with all the many bisous that you deserve (and perhaps more, lol).
Anyway, barring a disaster, I'll see your tomorrow's update before Monday.

SickoRicko said...

Glad you had a dick-licious day!