Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Thankful for My Cock

1

Okay... You are traveling within city limits. You've attempted to use a restroom - but they were closed. You looked for another solution: A convenience store won't allow customers; odd as it may seem, there isn't a fast food restaurant in sight. It kinda felt like I was in that commercial where the parents kept looking for a men's room for their son and finally pile the luggage around him in a field - Only I was the son who needed to pee. And badly. You feel like your bladder is going to burst. Or you'll piss yourself right there in the driver's seat if you don't stop and take a leak. What is your solution?
2
Well, I faced that very issue yesterday. I gotta admit, I was desperate - and desperately afraid a cop would be cruising by, stop and issue me a ticket. Because when a man takes the stance, there's no question about it - he's taking a piss.
3
Thankfully, at a stop sign, I noticed a mall parking lot...not many cars, few people strolling around. No way would I make it any farther than removing my seatbelt, exiting the car, and unzipping. And even that was a close call.

4

5
If there were cameras, I didn't know about them - or care for that matter.
6
We men do have it good when it comes to that. We can pretty much piss anywhere if the need arises.
7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14
Thank God I have a cock.
15

16

13 comments:

Queer Heaven said...

So true, so true!!
Love the photos my friend! #10..those guys look like they are really enjoying themselves!

Unknown said...

An experience I have had more than once... Sweet relief.

Speedorex Blog

Anonymous said...

Great post, as usual.

My wife often leaves empty to-go coffee cups in the car, and it's very easy to unzip and pee without having to get out of the car. It can then be dumped discretely later.

Your French Patrick said...

I pissed by there...
Sorry, I mean I passed by there, and the photo N°15 is enough so that I do not regret it.
Moreover, I never regret it.
Whishing you a wondrous day, my very dear friend, with a lot of bisous.
Do not forget that you owe me a dance.
And do not forget to piss before.

Unknown said...

AH! YES! I that way we are very fortunate! Great selection of images! You might get some nude dancers tomorrow! You know where to look! Hugs, Patrick

Xersex said...

#7, #9, #14 are my fav pissers!

enjoy my last post:

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/08/ahi-ahi.html

Your French Patrick said...

28/08/14 I hope that you have no serious problem.
As many bisous as you want if they can help.

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Merci, mon ami. Things simply got hectic, and time got away. Bisous!

whkattk said...

@ Anon - How in the world do you piss sitting in a car? I've tried, I can't do it. I have to at least get out of the car to stand next to the open door.

SickoRicko said...

I'm happy to have a cock as well!

My brother used to pee in a jar in the car quite often, even while driving!

whkattk said...

@ SickoRicko - My folks had a can in the car. If my brother or I had to pee, that's what we used. As soon as I had my driver's permit, I'd just stop and piss along the side of the road... 'Course, it was a rural area, and it was not a surprise if you witnessed a dude standing at the side of the road in the familiar stance.

Anonymous said...

Trying to take a piss with a steel boner is another story. :)

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Yep - one of the toughest things a man has to deal with that women don't "get."