Thursday, April 17, 2014

Awkward(?) Boners

A
Another new sitcom to hit the airwaves is Silicon Valley, about a bunch of nerds striking out on their own with a tech start-up. Again, we've got dialogue between the characters about men and their cocks; though it was a tad disappointing to have one character (after an attempted lap dance) remark how "awkward for us to all be in the same room with boners in our pants." But, that line came after he admitted that he did get a hard-on - but told the girl and her (ahem) agent that it was out of respect; "it was a respectful boner."
I've seen blog posting photos labeled "awkward boner(s)" and it makes me ponder that label. What makes boners awkward? Just the sheer fact that another individual (man or woman) is aware of it, sees it?
1
This is the problem, men! We need to quit with the snarky remarks when we notice a guy's snake tenting or bulging in his pants. 
2
Or if a guy pops a bit of wood in the locker room, showers, or urinal at the gym.
3

4
5

Or even a full-blown boner for that matter.
6

7
8
That goes for you as well, Ladies. After all, when a friend announces a pregnancy or birth do we make snide comments? No. But we know how that event happened: Via a hard dick. It seems in that case a boner is celebrated. So, why should we be embarrassed if we pop wood? It's the most normal, natural thing in the world. A hard cock should be celebrated.
9

10

11

12

13

Because no matter what your sexual orientation, a boner is a good thing.
14

Learn to appreciate every one you develop.
B

And, bear in mind that some men have to spend a lot of money to get them to return.

11 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

"to spend a lot of money to get them to return" It's worse: "to spend a lot of money in the hope to get them to return".

"A hard cock should be celebrated" Right, my friend. It do not deserve to be called A wkWARD but to win an AWARD .

Definitely, it is marvellous that we have so many things to learn, what allows you to have so many things to teach us for our greatest pleasure.

Your French Patrick said...

Have a LOVE-ly day, my dear Patrick, and plenty of my warmest bisous.

Unknown said...

Very hot post! great men! Wonderful cocks! That last one -WOW! Hugs, Patrick

Mistress Maddie said...

Often times, especially with jeans I don't wear underwear, and my cock just hangs free. Friends have commented about it being so noticeable, and I really don't care. It doesn't bother them, but they said they couldn't do it. Hey, I love my cock and don't care who sees it. Nice post!

Xersex said...

#1 #2 #3 how much I love the shape tha come off
#13 Dario Beck

sure a boner must be celebrated! (and sucked and milked!

Anonymous said...

i love checking out what guys have-hopes of seeing a cock outline or a nice looking ass in pants-hard to do with my wife with me ;))
bob

O!Daddie said...

Any and all boners are to be respected!!! (and worshipped)☺☺

John said...

I remember years ago being in the locker room after a workout and shower. I had a semi and was wrapped in my towel. I tried to hide it while getting dressed and some guy from across the room saw it. He let out a disgusted "Ugh!" How my memories would have been far less tainted if he'd said "Nice!' instead.

whkattk said...

@ John - a friend of mine remarked that he'd been int he shower at the gym with a guy that had a hard-on and he thought, "Oh, my God! that guy has a boner!" I told him it shouldn't have been any big deal. His response, "Well, it wasn't, it just took my by surprise."
Your experience is common, but it shouldn't be - and I agree, it would be great of men would respond with a positive comment instead.

whkattk said...

@ mistress maddie - I think that's great. Be proud of what you've got and encourage your friends to learn pride in theirs.

whkattk said...

@ bob - Huh... and mine points them out to me if I don't notice them. LOL. You must get your wife to understand that men shouldn't have to hide just as they don't have to hide their breasts.